Applications are invited for filling up the post of Marketing Executive in the Embassy of India, Lisbon as per the terms and conditions given below:
- Applicant must be a Graduate (preferably Commerce/Economic) from a recognised University in Portugal.
- Age: 21-35 years.
- Must be fluent in both Portuguese and English (spoken and written).
- Must be conversant with secretarial /office assistant and IT work.
- Preferably should have 5 years working experience in the marketing field.
- Applicant should possess knowledge of India.
Interested candidates should send their curriculum vitae to Head of Chancery, Embassy of India, Rua Pero da Covilha, No. 16, Restelo, 1400-297, Lisboa. Applicants can also email their curriculum vitae to email@example.com with a copy endorsed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Last date for sending the curriculum vitae is February 28, 2017. Suitable candidates will be called for written examination and personality test (interview).
The selected candidate will be appointed initially on probation of 6 months.